I want to see the town’s building projects come to completion in a professional way that will serve the town for the next fifty years without breaking the tax payers back. Since being elected I have been involved with the building project serving as the selectman’s liason to the MBC. It is important that the town design and build structures that will serve the town for the fifty years and not settle for “cheap” half measures that will only be out grown before we cut the tape and cost us more to patch and repair as time goes on.
Some other reasons I’m running include:
- I want to keep communication between citizens and the selectmen open. It is important that we have an ongoing dialog between us, and I will work hard to address your concerns.
- I think it is important that we keep the Master Plan in mind as a blue print for the towns future.
- I want to use my skills to help the town solve the problems it faces in the near future.
- I want to serve and give back to my community.
- I hope to be able to return and expand services in the town while finding revenue neutral solutions to the problems. The most glaring problem being the around center island trash and our lack of life guards.
- I will continue our drive toward responsible, accountable and efficient town government.